Tuesday 31 December 2013

Construction: Creating a billing block

When creating my billing block I researched Warner Bros Pictures website. I recognised that one of their most recent film posters was of the film 'Gravity', from this I looked further into the credit block to understand what type of features I should be including.


From looking at the 'Gravity' poster I produced my own credit block, stating the following elements shown in the image below. I thought that it was particularly important to use 'produced by', 'screenplay by' 'edited by' and 'music by'. I also followed through with their layout for example the more important information would be larger than others; this would be something like 'screenplay by AMY OLDFIELD'.

I also placed the release date below the credit block, which was the same place of the Gravity poster. They had also placed the logos of institutions here as well as the website address; this is where I also situated mine. At first I separated the Warner Bros Pictures logo from the others, but when I decided to add in the 15 certificate I moved this and placed it alongside the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment