Monday 4 November 2013

Planning: Development

My initial idea was that I was just going to base the trailer on the thriller genre, however my focus group suggested that I should create a contrast so that the audience are aware of the friendship and solidarity of the group of three before the drama took place. The contrast will contain short 0.6 clips of the girls at different angles, in different circumstances so that the audience can connote the relationship they had. As it is basically a flashback of the past, I hope to edit it in a way to make this obvious, for example; change the colour effect. 

The shot below 'you can't keep your secrets from me!' was what I was firstly going to use as a note from the anonymous figure. I have decided to change this to 'I know your secret!' as this is easier to read, as it is not as long. This adds to the fast pace of the clips, and makes it easy especially as the clip will only be shown for 1 second. 


No comments:

Post a Comment