Wednesday 6 November 2013

Planning: Choice of ancillary products

A promotion package for a new film, to include a 2 minute trailer, together with two of the following three options:
a website homepage for the film;
a film magazine front cover, featuring the film;
a poster for the film.


I feel that the best choice to promote my mystery thriller film would most definitely be the film magazine front cover, as this relates to Uses&Gratifications audience theory, as through this the audience can fulfil their needs of diversion, personal relationships&identity and surveillance. 


However I am unsure whether to do a poster or a website homepage as the poster my be similar to the front cover, whereas the webpage would show more skills, but not necessarily skills that I expertise in. 


Choice: Film magazine front cover & poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment